My 20s began in the middle of my rebirth after months of self destruction and conspiracy. During that first year, things got weird. I got into enjoying pipe tobacco and cigars. A guy tried to murder me (shoutourt to Billy Prater for saving my life). I cosplayed for the first time. I really dug into the Power Rangers fandom (which brought me some interesting moments and friends.) I even started a Power Rangers fan page that would go on to get over 15K likes. It was crazy. That second year gave me the biggest change of my life, though. I flunked out of college again and moved to Southern California. At first, I didn't want to move. As you probably know, moving here is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. The next year gave me my first real job. (I don't count the work study in college because I didn't really do anything.) I finally met my favorite author, Peter David. I cried when I told him how a comic or his helped save my life. My 4th year is when things start...
The season would begin a few months after Turbo. The rangers would still be in the shuttle, and so they would be a little on edge.......especially since they have no idea how to fly the thing and are relying on a special auto-pilot device that they got from Alpha, before the command center was destroyed. They would stumble upon the Astro-Megaship, which would draw them in. Meanwhile, Andros would be at a United Alliance of Evil celebration. General Havoc would be praised, since he would be the ruler of Earth. Dark Spectre would show up and thank him for bringing Zordon to him. He would tell General Havoc that the celebration is over, and then he would kill him. With General Havoc dead, Dark Spectre would appoint Astronema as the ruler of Earth. Andros, who has spent a while disguised as a villain, tries to sneak away. He is spotted and pointed out to be a traitor. There would be a little fight, but he would escape. The following bit would be pretty much the same as the show. Andr...
Comments
Post a Comment